The Zanchin Automotive Group is currently looking for an Experienced Automotive Financial Services Manager for our dealership in GTA North East. The Financial Services Manager offers vehicle financing, insurance and warranties to customer to achieve given sales quota. The Financial Services Manager is directly responsible for developing a passionate, customer-focused service that achieves repeat business through the development of strong relationships and by regularly exceeding customer expectations. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work in a collaborative environment with excellent communication skills.
- Offer vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provide them with a thorough explanations of aftermarket product and extended warranties.
- Provide services to help customers obtain financing through lenders on vehicle purchases
- Process financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources to meet all federal, provincial, corporate and manufacture regulations.
- Address customer inquiries and complaints.
- Encourage the development of lasting client-dealership relationships.
- Provide expert sales and negotiation support to Sales Team.
- Assist Sales staff with negotiation, closing of deals.
- Encourage a high level of extended warranty and other protection and accessory plans.
- Liaise with Sales, Service and other departments to help facilitate sales.
- Provide Sales Team with up to date product information.
- Create and maintain a high level of morale and enthusiasm
- Prepare and document relevant documentation for final delivery
- Perform other duties as required.
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in a Business, Automotive or other related area.
- Previous experience and successful track record as an Automotive Financial Services Manager
- Proven ability to meet and/or exceed sales target.
- A passion for customer service and Automobiles.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Current OMVIC (Provincial Vehicles Sales Person's) License.
- Valid driver’s license
- 3 Years experience as a Financial Service Manager
- Knowledge of various software – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, one eighty-part CDK, Dealer Management Systems programs
Employee benefits package and employee discounts on products & services. If you feel you have what it takes to join our team then apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Zanchin Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.