The Zanchin Automotive Group is currently seeking a Warranty Administrator to join our group. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years' office dealership experience.
- Prepare, process, record and reconcile warranty claims as per manufacturer policies & procedures.
- Maintains complete and accurate records for warranty claims.
- Hold any warranty claims that require manufacturer authorization.
- Forward warranty claims for defective parts to the factory and distributors.
- Arranges for parts to be shipped back to factory or distributor, or to be scrapped.
- Follow up and re-submit unpaid claims returned by manufacturer.
- Keep number of outstanding claims to a minimum.
- Maintain schedules for factory warranty, extended warranty, PDI and ensure balances remain current.
- Make outbound customer satisfaction, confirmation, recall notice, notice of service due and follow up calls
- Contact customers regarding marketing initiatives.
- Log customer information and purify database.
- Ability to work quickly, multitask
- Computer Proficiency
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Ask the Customer questions to uncover vehicle needs and directs calls appropriately
- Ensure that service consultants receive messages promptly
- Make service appointments if service consultants are unavailable, route appointment information to the appropriate service consultant
- Arrange alternative transportation for Customer when required (Shuttle or Car rental)
- Provide Customers with quotes on vehicle services
- High School Diploma.
- 1-2 years’ office dealership experience.
- Familiarity with automotive terminology and manufacturer warranties and procedures, an asset.
Give us the right attitude, we'll give you the rest. We offer a great compensation package including a full benefit program, management support, team atmosphere, and training programs.
If you meet the qualifications and want to kick start your career in the Automotive Industry then apply today!
The Zanchin Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.