Maple Honda is currently looking for Automotive Sales Consultants to join their growing sales team.
Are you an over-achiever driven to perform, if you thrive in a fun. high-pressure, high reward atmosphere, we would like to meet you!
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new and used vehicles.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Previous experience as an Automotive Sales Consultant - Minimum 5 years
- Must have a Valid Driver's License with clean drivers abstract
- Able to work evenings and Saturday's as scheduled.
- OMVIC license in good standing
- Second language is an asset
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Have quality customer service skills
- Possess strong communication skills
We offer competitive compensation, employee group benefits, discounts on products/service and the opportunity to grow with our expanding Auto Group!
The Zanchin Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted