HERE WE GROW AGAIN! JOIN THE BEST TEAM IN THE BUSINESS! Looking for a new challenge in a high volume, automotive business? Brampton Chrysler is looking for a dynamic Assistant Parts Manager to join our team. If you have Assistant Parts Manager experience, a dynamic personality, a great worth ethic and searching for a long and rewarding career, you have the vital characteristics we’re looking for.
- Assists the Parts Manager in daily activities.
- Assist customers and employees with product specifications, model numbers, and pricing as needed
- Handle customer complaints/escalations
- Sets up purchase orders in system
- Receives parts and equipment against purchase orders and performs quality inspections as required.
- Oversees parts inventory process at branch. Creation and assignment of inventory counts
- Source and negotiate with local vendors to obtain best pricing and delivery
- Coordinate with Service Manager on Parts related issues (i.e. backorders, lead times, etc.)
- Ensure materials are sorted and placed on racks, shelves, or in bins according to stocking guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Rafih Auto Group offers a lucrative compensation package including Health Benefits, a great working environment, professional development training and opportunity for advancement in a large automotive dealership group.