Drive for Excellence!
As Ontario’s highest rated Subaru dealership, Subaru of Brampton is proud to be part of our local community. We have a state-of-the-art facility, commitment to excellence and confidence in guaranteeing a great guest and employee experience.
Subaru of Brampton is currently seeking an experienced Service Manager to join their dynamic team.
They are responsible for the overall operations and management of the Service Department and Technicians. The Service Manager’s primary responsibility will be to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through effective resource management and support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experienced in providing exceptional customer service.
- Develops and maintains a culture that values excellent customer service through effective training, supervision, coaching and performance management.
- Reviews and implements Service Centre policies and procedures that improve the Customer Experience through high quality repairs and building customer relationships.
- Develops and implements a longer-term strategy and action plan to attract and retain customers.
- Coaches team members to provide excellent customer service.
- Recruits, develops, motivates, recognizes and holds accountable an Auto Service team that will meet established objectives and targets for sales and profitability.
- Improves sales and profitability for the Service Centre.
- High level negotiation resolution.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety and all other workplace regulations and policies.
- Monitors the operating budget by tracking sales and expenses.
- Promotes service safety and security procedures.
- Work in strict compliance with the Laws of the Province of Ontario and Canada.
- Other duties as required by management.
- Uphold all rules and procedures - support enforcement, including disciplinary action as necessary.
- 12 Grade Diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years experience in the automotive service industry.
- Minimum of three years of management experience in the automotive industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and meet deadlines.
- CDK experience preferred.
- Strong computer & leadership skills.
- Valid Ontario G Driver's Licence.
- Clean Driver's Abstract.
- Automotive Technician’s License is an asset.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Must be willing to be flexible with work schedule.
Subaru of Brampton Offers:
- Excellent Earning Potential through Salary and Bonus Compensation
- Excellent Management support.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 3 months.
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Automobile Purchase and Service Discount Available from Day One.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 22 brands and 29 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered. Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performance Auto Group welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.