Richmond Hill Subaru, a division of the NewRoads Automotive Group, is hiring an experienced Service Manager to join one of our fastest growing service departments.
The NewRoads Automotive Group has a long history in the automotive industry, and consists of 7 high traffic dealerships. We know that our success over the past 50+ years has depended on more than just selling and servicing vehicles, in fact we owe much of our success to having happy, motivated and engaged employees who meet and exceed our customer’s expectations. We truly believe a company’s most valuable asset is its employees! We are happy to offer an exciting work environment that encourages teamwork and both personal and professional growth.
We are a proud recipient of the 2020 Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice Award.
As Service Manager, your primary duties will include:
- Oversee and manage the Service Department operations and scheduling to ensure that servicing and repairs are completed as quickly as possible;
- Supervise technicians’ performance and arrange training programs to keep the team’s skills up to date;
- Manage quality assurance - setting quality standards, maintaining quality of all service activities to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction;
- Ensure completion of shop maintenance and repair work;
- Address customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous, professional manner;
- Conduct regular performance appraisals, coach and mentor Service Department staff;
- Monitor departmental performance against goals to ensure that progress is being made, and that corrective action is taken if necessary;
- Enhance and develop policies, procedures and service systems to meet the goals of the department;
- Monitor financial performance to ensure the department is meeting or exceeding budgetary commitments;
- Analyze and report on the department's daily, monthly and annual key performance indicators and industry trends;
- Ensure health and safety requirements are met and followed;
- Maintain the cleanliness of the shop;
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum two years experience as a Service Manager with a proven track record;
- Ability to effectively manage all areas of the service department;
- Ability to hire, train and effectively lead and coach staff;
- Strong team-oriented approach;
- Valid G driver's license;
- Clean drivers abstract;
- PBS experience an asset
In addition, we offer:
- employee group benefits;
- excellent management support;
- competitive compensation;
- professional training and processes;
- opportunities to advance your career within our expanding group
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
The NewRoads Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.