Milton Toyota is looking for an enthusiastic Automotive Sales Representative (vehicle sales) to join our established sales team. Sell quality products from one of the most popular brands in the world! No previous automotive sales experience required.This is an opportunity to sell a highly desirable product line for a well-respected automotive group in Milton. Compensation is not capped, and all three of our stores are high traffic. You have the ability to sell vehicles from any of our three local dealerships.
Based in Milton, Milton Toyota has been operating in an automotive group that has been in operation for nearly 60 years. In that time of being in the automotive business, our group believes in making its customers feel welcome and comfortable, and are passionate about providing a 'wow' experience. Milton Toyota has won the prestigious Toyota Canada President's Award for overall operational excellence five out of the last six years.
The Automotive Sales Representative is responsible for managing all aspects of the New or Used Car Sales process from the point the customer contacts the dealership to the point of sale and beyond. The Sales Representative will be passionate about building an ongoing relationship with the customer with the objective to create Brand loyalty and the highest level of customer satisfaction.
The Sales Representative is an expert listener and is a master at executing each step/process within the sales cycle. The Sales Representative is results oriented and has a keen eye for "the details". They continually work at becoming a product knowledge expert and strive to provide each customer with a personalized and memorable retail experience.
The Sales Representative is focused on achieving sales targets and utilizes the tools provided to them to assist them in their mission for sales excellence. As a team player, the Sales Representative fosters good relationships with personnel in all areas of the dealership.
Success in this position requires someone that can establish trust and rapport with people in a short amount of time.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude.
· Excellent verbal communication.
· Excellent customer service skills including listening and the ability to impact and influence others.
· Organized and an attention to detail with the ability to document customer needs.
· Flexible and open to change; take on special tasks as needed.
· Ability to manage customer complaints and to solve difficult problems.
· Results Oriented and Accountable.
· Holds a valid driver’s license.
· Able to operate manual and automatic transmissions.
· Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Education & Experience
· Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent.
· College certificate or additional courses would be an asset.
· Automotive sales experience would be an asset.
· OMVIC license is required by start date, but not required with application.
· Adaptable to work evening and Saturday shifts as scheduled.