Miller Tirecraft Inc. is a leading retailer of tire products and automotive services. We are currently hiring a Commercial Automotive Tire Technician for our Moncton, NB location. We are recognized as one of the top employers in the Atlantic region and we offer competitive wages, bonuses, group benefits, a retirement savings plan with employer contributions and opportunities for advancement.
- Install, balance, rotate and repair tires in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide service to customers with commercial, farm and off-the-road (OTR) vehicles, either in the shop, or by responding to road-side calls using company service truck.
- Provide service in a manner that will help achieve the company’s mission and goals, and result in outstanding customer service.
- Participate in rotating on-call schedule for after-hours road service calls.
- Assist with inventory, maintenance and other duties as assigned.
- Experienced Tire Technician with experience working with a wide variety of tires.
- Working knowledge of passenger and light truck tires, specialty tire services and wheels.
- Commercial Vehicle Wheel Service Technician Certificate, or willing to complete.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision; organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and clean abstract.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with team members and customers to provide the best service possible. Positive attitude and eager to learn.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices. Visit our website at www.tirecraft.com