Tirecraft is a leading retailer of tire products and automotive services. We are currently hiring a Commercial Tire Technician for our Dartmouth location and we are willing to train. We are recognized as one of the top employers in the Atlantic region and we offer competitive wages, bonuses, group benefits, a retirement savings plan with employer contributions and opportunities for advancement.
- Install, balance, rotate and repair tires in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide service to customers with commercial, farm and off-the-road (OTR) vehicles, either in the shop, or on road-side calls using company truck.
- Provide outstanding customer service in accordance with the company values.
- Participate in rotating on-call schedule for after-hours road service calls.
- Assist with inventory, maintenance and other duties as assigned.
- Experienced Tire Technician preferred, having worked with a wide variety of tires.
- Working knowledge of passenger and light truck tires, specialty tire services and wheels.
- Commercial Vehicle Wheel Service Technician Certificate is an asset
- Able to work independently
- Must possess organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to perform heavy lifting up to 80lbs.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and acceptable abstract.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with team members and customers.
- Positive attitude and eager to learn.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices. Visit our website at www.tirecraft.com