Tirecraft is a leading retailer of tire products and automotive services. We are currently hiring an Automotive Service Technician for our St. John location. We are recognized as one of the top employers in the Atlantic region and we offer competitive wages, bonuses, group benefits, a retirement savings plan with employer contributions and opportunities for advancement.
- Provide automotive service and advice to customers.
- Perform mechanical repair and maintenance services as needed.
- Service and sell tires, auto parts, lube oil and related products.
- Provide service in a manner that will help achieve the company’s mission and goals and result in outstanding customer service.
- Follow procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Licensed Automotive Service Technician with 2 or more years experience.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with team members and customers to provide. the best service possible.
- Positive attitude and eager to learn.
- Valid driver’s license, First Aid and WHMIS training.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.