Tirecraft is a proudly Canadian owned and operated expert in tires and automotive services. We are seeking a motivated individual to fill the position of Off the Road Tire Technician. We are looking for someone who has a good attitude, is hard-working, and is not afraid to get their hands dirty! They will also align with our Employer of Choice and Service Provider of Choice values.
We offer an excellent Group Benefits Package including Health and Dental coverage, life and long term disability insurance, as well as an Employee Purchase Program, birthday off with pay, paid training, and many more perks!
- Professionally interact and communicate with work site customers to obtain work orders and Off the Road customer service specific requirements.
- Professionally interact and communicate with customers to explain service details and advise of additional service maintenance identified.
- Install, service and repair Off the Road tires in a safe and efficient manner, including on and off site mobile service and after hours.
- Able to install and service all tires sold and serviced at the store location, this includes Large Off the Road, Small Off the Road, farm, truck, industrial, passenger light truck, as well as lawn and garden.
- Accurately complete all documentation/paperwork in relation to service work provided so that efficient billing can be conducted.
- Ensure service vehicle and all equipment is maintained in a safe, neat and clean manner at all times.
- Conduct efficient Receiving/Shipping of all Off the Road inventories that enters and leaves the shop.
- Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years Ag/OTR Tire Technician experience REQUIRED
- Strong understanding of SIP
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean abstract
- Basic Knowledge of agricultural equipment
- Basic mechanical understanding
- Well-developed people skills
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.