Tirecraft is a proudly Canadian owned and operated expert in tires and automotive services. We are looking for someone who has a good attitude, is hard-working, and is not afraid to get their hands dirty! They will also align with our Employer of Choice and Service Provider of Choice values
We offer an excellent Group Benefits Package including Health and Dental coverage, life and long term disability insurance, as well as an Employee Purchase Program, birthday off with pay, paid training, and many more perks!
- Interact with Service Advisor Associates to obtain work orders and customer service specific requirements.
- Locate specified tires and materials from inventory storage as identified on work order.
- Retrieve customer vehicle and secure on hoist/jacks, conduct necessary tire repairs, dismounts and mounts of all tires at location.
- Conduct additional service maintenance/repairs such as oil changes, etc.
- Notify Service Advisor of any additional service requirements identified while conducting service.
- Support in the maintenance of all shop equipment to ensure it is in a safe working order.
- Ensure shop and equipment is kept in a safe, neat and clean manner at all times both inside and outside.
- Conduct efficient Receiving/Shipping of all inventory that enters and leaves the shop.
- Professionally interact and communicate with customers to explain service details and advise of additional service maintenance identified.
- Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- Interest in learning about tires
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean abstract
- Mechanically inclined with a basic understanding of routine automotive maintenance repairs/service
- Well-developed people skills with the ability to interact in a professional manner with both internal and external customers.
- Maintain a positive can do attitude and commitment to the position and the company.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.