Steele Auto Group has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, experienced Controller who will oversee the accounting process for our Subaru of Moncton location for a 12 month term. Working closely with the General Managers and corporate finance team, the Controller will be responsible for directing and managing the dealership’s accounting function, including establishing practices, and procedures as well as the preparation of financial statements, and providing of reporting to corporate management. The Controller also maintains the company's accounting systems and implements changes as required.
· University degree or certificate in business/commerce/accounting or a related field
· 5+ years’ experience in an accounting role, preferably in an automotive dealership setting
· Technically inclined, with advanced knowledge of MS Office and Excel
· Experience with HRIS is considered an asset but not required
· Experience managing/supervising a team
· Competitive Compensation
· Development opportunities within a growing organization
· Full benefits package
· Company matched RRSP program
· Employee and Family Assistance Program
· A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter, including salary expectations.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process.