Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to solidify ourselves as the “Destination of Choice for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
Do you think you have what it takes to be the next great sales leader? Then come be part of the most exciting dealership transformation happening right now in Nova Scotia. Steele Valley Chevrolet Buick GMC has an immediate need for a Sales Manager.
In the role of Sales Manager at Steele Valley you can showcase your skills by being responsible for the overall success and profitability of both the new and used car operation. You will be responsible for building a team of the next generation of sales advisors, top performing F&I managers and building a successful nonprime model from the ground up. Building on the strong roots within the community, you will share a passion for providing best in class customer service, have an aptitude for optimizing performance and motivating collages, an innovation, big picture proficiency and are able to visualize success and execute on it.
The ideal candidate has an extensive background in our industry with a proven track record of accelerating revenue growth. In addition to a strong history in vehicle sales we require;
- Ability to motivate team members to meet and exceed objectives by setting goals, tracking performance daily and implement improvement strategies
- Ability to apply established sales techniques and high energy communication skills to meet objectives
- In-depth knowledge of pre-owned operations, techniques and tools
- A winning attitude and ability to think outside the box
- Aptitude for leading by example and track record of achieving targets to stay on track with growth plans
- Above average organizational skills and strong multitasking abilities
· Full benefits package
· Company match RRSP program
· Employee and Family Assistance Program
· Competitive wages
· A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process.