Festing Toyota has an opportunity for a fulltime Service Manager to join our team in Muskoka.
- The efficient operation of the Service Department. Goals include financial, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- Expected to be a hands-on leader with the ability to collaborate and pitch in to get the job done when necessary.
- Identify areas that require attention and work toward improving processes
- Establish and maintain facility cleanliness
- Review paperwork regularly for completion and accuracy
- Assist Service Advisors at the counter during busy times as required
- Provide accurate information for the warranty claim process
- Review time and attendance process to reduce idle time and ensure statistics are correct
- Communicate with parts and service team in a timely manner
- Conduct team meetings on a regular basis
- Oversee the CSI process and respond to customer concerns as required
- Provide employees with support to improve their skills
- Help in preparations for expansion taking place in 2021
- 5 years of dealership service management experience required
- Ability to manage customer concerns and create a positive outcome for both parties
- Willingness to pitch in and help during busy times
- Ability to supervise a team of approximately 10 people
- Valid driver's licence and clean driving record
- Technician License an asset
- Toyota experience an asset
- Competitive wage
- Excellent benefit package
- Work-life balance
- Located in beautiful Muskoka
Apply in confidence.
We thank everyone for their interest in Festing Toyota, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Must be legally able to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Service Manager: 5 years (Preferred)
- Valid Driver's License (Required)