Experienced Automotive Parts Manager for Chrysler Dealership required in Scarborough
The Company: Roadsport Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is a family business which has a strong and committed Team with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We are looking for exceptional people to join our exceptional team. We seek out happy, self-motivated and accountable people. If you are an over-achiever who is driven to perform, thrives in a fun, high-pace, friendly team atmosphere and understand that the customer is everything to us, then we want to hear from you. For more information please view our website: http://www.roadsportchryslerdodgejeepram.com/
The Job: The Parts Manager responsibility for forecasting, inventory control, purchasing, pricing, accessories merchandising, displaying, security, advertising and profitability for the Parts department. The candidate must have previous Automotive Parts Manager experience and the ability to:
Ensure level & security of parts inventory & anticipate parts needs based on new & prevalent model
Prepare & manage an annual operating budget for the Parts Department, & is accountable for overall profitability of the department
Set goals & objectives for the parts department as well as monitoring and enforcing
Coordinate with the Fix Ops Manager, Service Mgr. & the Body Shop Manager to ensure the availability of parts
Ensure accurate costing & crediting for all received and returned parts
Hire, educate, train, motivate, guide,& evaluate performance of parts department staff
Oversee work of personnel to enhance image & customer satisfaction of dealership, wholesalers and parts industry
Maintain parts inventory by coordinating with the manufacturer on required parts, creating effective procedures to monitor both parts inventory & data input into computer system
Maximize the use of factory stock orders & factory return privileges to reduce parts inventory over specific number of months
Negotiate pricing with vendors to obtain parts at a cost effective level
Make recommendations for preventative maintenance
Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help customers with parts requirements and warranty information
Must consistently maintain strong customer satisfaction and obtain above average social media ratings and reviews.
**The Qualifications required: **
· 4 year’s previous working experience as an Automotive Parts Manager in busy Automotive Dealership.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract report.
· Able to effectively communicate: verbally, in writing and listening.
· Strong attention to detail and excellent concentration with stock orders
· Solid inventory management expertise
· Effective administrative & management capabilities
· Strong and consistent record of achieving accessories sales and related profitability
· Chrysler experience is considered an asset.
· Able to manage people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
· Post-Secondary diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to work evenings and on Saturday's
· Results driven with a customer focus
· General mechanical knowledge
· Well versed in CDK as well as other related parts software and be computer literate
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Proven track record maintaining the highest level of inventory controls, profitability and wholesale growth
· A positive attitude with the ability to work both in a team setting, independently
· Must be customer focused and driven
· Welcoming Culture
· Competitive Compensation and Employee Benefits Package
· A leadership team that trains and mentors its Employees to ensure success for new team members.
· Opportunities for Advancement
· No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family
· Great Team Members and a fun place to work!
We offer continuous training and mentoring because we are committed to your career success and we invest in your future. If you feel you have what it takes to join our Team…apply now by sending your resume
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.