- Reporting directly to the General Sales Manager, the F&I Manager will drive sales performance of the F&I department. The F&I Manager will be required to have the necessary interpersonal skills to sell to a diverse clientele.
Skills and Attributes: will serve as a guideline to this search
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Process driven
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Very energetic
- Natural abilities with numbers and reporting
- Reliable and punctual
- Promote and support a team model of doing business
- Will conduct their work ethically and with integrity
- Firm and clear with expectations
- Will drive new business through ideas and implementation
- Ability to coach and mentor a team of varying skills and personalities
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.