Richmond Hill Honda Has an Immediate Opening for an Experienced, Driven, Self Motivated ** Licenced Technician** (Honda Platinum/Gold Certification Would be an Asset) to Join our Successful Dealership. In this Key Role, you will Perform General and Specialized Repair and Maintenance Services on Customers’ Cars and Light-Duty Trucks while Maintaining the Highest Level of Performance, Quality of Work (FIRTFT), Attention to Detail and Customer Satisfaction.
What we offer
Located in the Heart of Richmond Hill for Over 36 years, Richmond Hill Honda is an Ever Growing, Flat Rate Dealership Which Offers a Fun, Engaging, Tight Knit Family Orientated Enviroment. Providing Our Technicians with Competitive Compensation, Comprehensive Group Benefits, State of the Art Facililty, Air Conditioned 20 Bay Shop and Built In Tool Storage.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs with efficiency and quality workmanship
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform general and advanced repairs on automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Qualify vehicles for warranty coverage and execute warranty repairs to manufacturer specifications
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required and if so, provide labour and time estimates
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a manner that service advisors and customers will understand
- Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools, special service equipment and road tests where required
- Complete reports to record potential problems, work performed and proper repair estimates
- Maintain a safe, organized and neat work area
- Continuously keep up to date on new technical information and techniques in order to stay current with rapidly changing technology
- Licenced Automotive Service Technician (3 years preferred). ** Honda/Acura Platinum/Gold Level CertificationWould be an Asset **
- Extensive up to date knowledge of automobiles and their service and repair needs, vehicle diagnostic systems and methods, and automotive electronics
- Advanced diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Proficient with computer systems and programs
- A proven record for quality workmanship
- Able to clearly communicate service, repair and technical issues
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi task
- Must be professional, possess strong customer service skills and work well in a fast paced environment
- Dependable, strong work ethic, high level of professional integrity
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Valid G driver's license and a clean driver's abstract
Richmond Hill Honda is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.*