Subaru of Brampton is seeking self starting, motivated individuals, with proven track records in customer service to join their dynamic team of sales professionals.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional service to customers visiting our New and Used Car Department.
- Selling vehicles in adherence to OMVIC rules and regulations.
- Providing exceptional service to visiting customers.
- Building long-lasting relationships and repeat customers.
- Answer Customer Service phone calls relating to car sale inquiries.
- Ensure customer car quotes are competitive and reasonable.
- Keep customers updated by phone as to the progress of their vehicle’s delivery and pick-up.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Ideal candidate should have the capacity to sell a minimum of 20 vehicles/month
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Automotive Sales Experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate
- A strong background in customer service is considered an asset
- Valid Ontario Class ‘G’ driver’s license with clean driver’s record
- Ability to drive manual is considered an asset
- OMVIC License required
- Strong customer relations skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills; digital and social media experience an asset
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and succeed
Subaru of Brampton Offers:
- Excellent Management support.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 3 months.
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Car Allowance after 3 months of continuous employment.
- Potential for a lucrative career!
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered. Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performance Auto Group welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.