Motion Mazda is currently seeking a self starting, motivated individual, with a proven track record in customer service and organization to join their dynamic team in Orangeville as a Delivery Coordinator. Motion Mazda has all new model Mazda vehicles and nearly every make and model of used vehicles. We are the #1 Mazda certified pre-owned dealer in Canada.
Essential Job Tasks
- Ensure vehicle is up to the standards and specifications as agreed upon when purchased
- Perform the final vehicle check following the pre-made checklist.
- Schedule , log, and confirm appointments with customers and Finance managers.
- Label vehicles with correct flags and enter information in the vehicle log for delivery status and inventory purposes.
- Study product and services to continually enhance ability to assist customers.
- Learn pertinent dealership processes.
- Communicate with the manager any relative any potential customers issues or problems.
- Perform other duties as required by management.
- Grade 12 diploma or GED.
- Able to connect with people over the phone and in-person.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Office and Google Apps.
- Excellent customer service skills with enthusiastic and friendly demeanor.
- A positive attitude and desire to grow and improve.
- Results oriented mindset to succeed.
- Previous experience in a dealership an asset.
- Willing to learn and demonstrate knowledge of vehicle features.
- Willing to work as a member of a team and interact with others in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Must be willing to be flexible with work schedule.
Motion Mazda Offers:
- Excellent management support and Health,
- Dental and Vision Insurance after three months of employment.
- We also provide endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom. Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required. No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.