Performance Toyota is s seeking a Automotive Detailer to join our dynamic team in St. Catharines. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, ability to work independently as well as part of a team, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment. This position will mainly be responsible for maintaining the exteriors and the interiors of the vehicle. Automotive detailing experience will be an asset.
Essential Job Duties:
- Prepare vehicles for customer delivery after completion of body repairs.
- Detail the interior and exterior of all vehicles prior to customer pick up.
- Use the buffer to polish vehicles as required.
- Maintain the detailing equipment.
- Organize and prepare rental vehicles.
- Treat every vehicle as if it were your own.
- Other duties as assigned by the Body Shop Manager.
- Minimum one year automotive detailer experience.
- Experienced in providing exceptional customer service.
- High attention to detail
- Team oriented, adaptable, with a positive attitude.
- A proven self-starter with excellent attention to detail.
- Must have at least a valid Ontario Class & Class 'G' driver's licence with a clean driving record.
- Must have a non-skid/safety shoes.
Performance Toyota Offers:
- Excellent management support.
- Comprehensive training.
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.