Glenleven Chrysler is currently seeking for permanent Part-Time Receptionist to join our dynamic Glenleven Chrysler team in Oakville. The successful candidate will be a people person, a self starter with strong communications skills, and the ability to work well under pressure. Customer Service experience is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct all incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Strive to minimize the amount of time customers are placed on hold.
- Greet showroom customers and assist with basic inquiries.
- Communicate messages to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Update dealership schedule/directory on a regular basis.
- Motor vehicle licensing administration.
- Vehicle inventory administration.
- Perform other related administrative tasks as required by management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Multitasking ability to work under pressure in fast paced environment.
- Minimum of 1 year administrative experience required
- Reception and/or Dealership experience considered an asset.
- Must be team oriented with a positive attitude.
- Personable, reliable, courteous.
- Able to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Strong computer skills & experience with Google drive is an asset.
- Availability requirement; Monday - Thursday 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm and Saturday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm and open availability during the day.
Glenleven Chrysler Offers:
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 3 months.
- Excellent Management support and comprehensive training.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.