Glenleven Chrysler is currently seeking a Lot Attendant to join our dynamic team in Oakville. The ideal candidate will have strong work ethics and a willingness to learn and succeed. This position will be responsible for maintaining the New and Used Car lot. Previous experience is considered an asset, however we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Must be hard working, organized and able to work in outdoor conditions year-round.
- Proven record of dependability, meticulous work and going above and beyond.
- Superior work ethic with excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Able to work in fast paced and results oriented environment.
- Ability to drive and operate standard transmission vehicles.
- Must be reliable and able to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Must be willing to be flexible with work schedule.
- Must have valid Class ‘G’ Ontario driver's license and clean drivers abstract.
- Ability to work in adherence to company safety standards at all times.
- Capable of working as a member of a team and interact with others in a professional and courteous manner.
- A proven self-starter that can work well under stressful situations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain inventory of all new and pre-owned vehicles in the lot.
- Ensure grounds, lot, parking service area and wash bays are clean at all times.
- Inspect vehicles and completed detailed reports.
- Assist with vehicle preparation, licensing and gas before scheduled delivery.
- Participate in dealer trades, or other driving duties.
- Perform other tasks based on management requirements and instruction.
Glenleven Chrysler offers:
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 3 months.
- Excellent Management support and comprehensive training.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom. Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required. No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.