Performance Mercedes is seeking an experienced and organized Service Appointment Coordinator to join their exceptional team. The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate strong customer service skills while performing in a fast paced environment. Dealership experience is preferred but not required.
Essential Job Duties:
- Directing all customer inquiries accordingly.
- Scheduling service appointments for client vehicles in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Must keep the appointment schedule up-to-date.
- Handling customer inquiries by phone and email.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Confirming service appointment, confirming time, date and transportation needs with client.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction meets company and manufacturers’ standards.
- Monitor online leads and requests
- Call Special Order Parts Customers.
- Cashier and take payment
- Morning deposit (monitor cash float)
- 1 years of similar experience.
- Reception and/or Dealership experience considered an asset.
- Must have CDK experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player, quick thinker and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven interpersonal skills combined with a pleasant phone manner.
- Strong problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Willing to work as a member of a team.
- Must be available to work on Saturday’s and extra evening hours, when required.
Performance Mercedes offers:
- Great management support.
- Comprehensive training provided.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 3 months.
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1600 employees, 22 brands and 29 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom. No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered. Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performance Auto Group welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.