Performance Auto Group is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their Accounting team in Brampton .
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing financial and administrative support to the accounting team in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial operations.
This is a great entry opportunity to build your career in a fast paced industry and with a group dedicated to upward mobility!
- Receive documents requiring verification, stamping, distribution.
- Manage the incoming documents including invoices, receipts, packing slips, etc.
- Close purchase orders on invoices.
- Administrate filing and scanning duties within the office.
- Processing dealer invoices, posting and uploading.
- Responsible for processing day to day accounts payable transactions to ensure that corporate finances are maintained in an effective and accurate manner.
- Receiving and verifying invoices.
- Processing of invoices according to standard operating procedures, ensuring payments are supported according to established payment policies.
- Work in strict compliance with the Laws of the Province of Ontario and Canada including, but not limited to, the Employment Standards Act (ESA) and the Accessibilities for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- Understand and comply with all federal, provincial and local regulations that affect service operations, such as the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA), waste disposal regulations, etc.
- Other duties as required by management.
- Basic Accounting knowledge and Accounts Payable knowledge.
- 1 year Accounts Payable Accounting experience.
- Computer proficiency and experience with Google Suite and Adobe.
- Experience with CDK program is considered an asset.
- Good numeracy skills, and sound analyzing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Demonstrate effective verbal, listening, and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain high level of accuracy.
- Time management skills.
- Trustworthy, respectful and able to demonstrate strong work ethic.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision.
Performance Auto Group Offers:
- Comprehensive Training & Support.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 3 months.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Excellent Discount Program for Automotive Purchases and Servicing.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performance Auto Group welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.