Don Valley Volkswagen is currently seeking a high energy, motivated, and hardworking Estimator to join their dynamic body shop in Toronto. The ideal candidates will have strong work ethics and a willingness to learn and succeed. Experience in the automotive environment is required.
Essential Job Duties:
- Completing appraisals and negotiating with insurance companies on proper repair methods and pricing
- Submit supplement requests to appraisers for approval including photos, service invoices, part invoices and the supplement estimate
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with insurance appraisers and adjuster
- Handles customer concerns immediately and accordingly to shop procedures
- Complying with health and safety requirements.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum 3 years of direct experience either appraising automobile physical damages or working at a body shop with an estimator role.
- Thorough knowledge of Mitchell and Audatex electronic imaging/estimating system
- Valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated commitment and willingness to learn and succeed.
- Possess technical knowledge of auto body collision and mechanical repairs
- Must have a good working knowledge of the collision industry and “DRP” practices/guideline
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide superior customer service
Don Valley Volkswagen Centre Offers:
- Salary compensation with monthly bonus.
- Optional Health, Dental, and Vision after 3 months.
- Employee discounts towards purchase of vehicles, service and parts.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered. Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performance Auto Group welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.