Glenleven Chrysler is currently seeking a self-starting, team oriented Service Advisor to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for scheduling service work in the service department and for selling recommended or required services to customers. He or she will act as the dealership's first-line service representative. The Service Advisor is responsible for acting as a liaison between the customers and Service Technicians by gathering and interpreting information on vehicle condition. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experienced in providing exceptional customer service.
- Follow up in writing or by phone with customers.
- Works with Technicians to identify required maintenance and repairs.
- Organize Internal repairs (i.e. safety), clean up and delivery of vehicles.
- Set up body shop and other sublet repairs.
- Confirm all paperwork meets manufacturers standards (i.e. time stamps, written stories etc)
- Prepare repair orders, enter them into the database system and close the orders by providing appropriate repairs and services.
- Provides service recommendation to customers including estimating costs.
- Performs road tests of customer vehicles to assess customer concerns.
- Strive to meet the department's repair order production standards.
- Perform other Service related duties as required by management.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 year of automotive experience or equivalent.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- G driver’s license with a clean driving record, required.
- CDK Dealer software experience is preferred.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required.
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
Glenleven Chrysler Offers:
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 3 months.
- Excellent Management support.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom. Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required. No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.