Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
Pfaff is growing in the GTA. We are actively searching for a polished and professional Full Time Vehicle Merchandiser . This position is responsible for photographing Pfaff vehicles, that are to be show cased.
- Responsible for photographing pre-owned and new vehicles
- Uploading photographs for use on our websites and dealership systems
- Compiling and writing descriptions for each vehicle
- Traveling between locations to meet the needs of the company
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to operate independently under tight timelines
- Previous photography experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- A clean driver’s abstract and valid driver's license
- Ability to drive a manual transmission is prefered
- Ability to commute to the different Pfaff locations
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition ReimbursementIf you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.