Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
Pfaff’s BMW Markham is expanding and growing their team. We are actively searching for a polished and professional Full Time Service Greeter. This position is responsible for greeting and assisting clients. As the first point of contact the Receptionist will maintain a positive company imagine.
- Greet and direct customers to the appropriate personal
- Understanding verbal work orders and instructions
- Read material such as detailed forms, standard memos or letters
- Create folders for new trade ins and wholesale cars
- Getting files and keys for lease returns/dealer trades
-Answer phones and transfer to the sales team, send emails to Brand Specialists, such as reminders and service appointments
- Track traffic log updated, stock in trade-ins and lease returns
- Update and send out PoC service appointments to Brand Specialists
- Contact porters to assist in daily tasks
- Receipting new deals, cheques and cash from parts, and lease buyout
- Receiving vehicles, leasing preparation
- Accept and send out mail (courier)
- Check the reception inbox for faxes for the FSM and dealer trades
- Order business cards, new car docket, etc.
- Update the appointment board daily
- Ensure the coffee area is fully stocked and clean
- Order materials as needed; paper, pens etc.
- Superior customer service skills is mandatory
- No education/certification is required for this role
- Basic Mathematical skills; adding, subtracting, multiplying and diving
- Experience in data research and entry
- Create and modify word-processed documents
- Experience with CDK system
- 2 years of previous related experience
- Experience with Microsoft, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to create and modify complex spreadsheets
- Flexibility to work evenings and Saturdays
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition ReimbursementIf you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
Pfaff Automotive Partners