Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorsports and motorcycles. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
Motus Car Rental at Audi in Vaughan is expanding. We are actively searching for a polished and professional F/T Service Attendant to join the growing MOTUS team. The main goal of the Service Attendant is to support the Motus Team in car rental transactions.
- Hold a valid Drivers license and a clean driver abstract
- Ensure vehicle is clean for client to be taking out for the day
- Check clients in, obtaining proper documentation and ensuring rental agreement is signed
- Walking around vehicle with client before pick up and after drop off to ensure vehicle has returned in same condition.
- Lot maintenance and inventory monitoring
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean driver's abstract
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work evenings and Saturdays
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition ReimbursementIf you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.