Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
Pfaff Harley-Davidson in Richmond Hill is expanding and growing their team. We are actively searching for a Full Time Service Assistant. This role is responsible for working closely with the Fixed Operations Manager, Parts and Service Team to ensure a seamless transition for our customers from start to finish
- Assisting apprentices & technicians
- Bringing motorcycles to and from the lot, garage and service areas.
- Washing and detailing motorcycles is an integral component of this role.
- Passion for motorcycles and the Harley-Davidson brand
- M2 License is not required
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition ReimbursementNotes:
- Suitable for someone who is looking to become an Motorcycle Apprentice and ultimately, a licensed Motorcycle -Technician 310G.
- Flexibility to work evenings and Saturdays is mandatory
If you are passionate, customer-focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.