Pfaff Automotive Partners supports you in your career advancement
Robust training and development programs
Pfaff Voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row!
BMW Missisauga is expanding and growing their team. We are actively searching for a polished and professional Full Time Service Assistant. This position is responsible for the movement and general organization incoming service vehicles, along with assisting the Service Manager when needed.
- Greets customers ensuring optimum customer service as required
- Details and fills gas tanks of pre-owned vehicles and vehicles for delivery
- Checks in customer vehicles with service advisor/receptionist
- Reports all defects and/or damages to Sales Manager immediately
- Does dealer trades as requested by Sales Manager
- Takes dealership pictures of pre-owned vehicles as required
- Ensures all vehicle doors are locked and alarms are set as per dealership procedures
- Organizes lot to ensure vehicles are positioned as per dealership requirements
- Responsible to maintain the general housekeeping of the lot, showroom and showroom washrooms on a continuous basis
- Runs errands for reception and the service department as required
- Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with company and departmental policies, procedures and standards
- Maintains customer and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure
- Maintains a positive working relationship with team members and management in a team environment
- Must have the availability to work early mornings
- A valid driver's license and a clean driver abstract
- Ability to drive a manual transmission.
- Flexibility to work evenings and some Saturdays
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition ReimbursementIf you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.