Pfaff Automotive Partners supports you in your career advancement
Robust training and development programs
Pfaff Voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row!
Pfaff Audi Vaughan is expanding and growing their team. We are actively searching for a polished and professional Full Time Service Advisor. The goal of this position is to provide service and information to customers in order to ensure satisfaction and understanding of the repair process. The position is also responsible for handling all customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assists all customers (in-person and over the phone) with service requirements ensuring optimum customer service.
- Responds to customers’ inquiries in a timely and accurate manner according to the policy of the dealership.
- Schedules service appointments. Obtains customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible.
- Creates/opens work orders for new customers and service; closes orders as appropriate.
- Invoices work orders and accepts payments from customers; submits reports and receipts to accounting.
- Provides quotes or estimates to customers regarding service needed.
- Advises customers of current status of their vehicle as well as any additional work that may be required.
- Books out/receives parts and sublets.
- Creates captive reports.
- Sends Customer Satisfaction Index files for CSI
- Creates and submits cash sheets to accounting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication
- Excellent customer service skills in order to provide a high level of service
- Detailed oriented and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work cohesively with employees and managers as part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of pertinent data
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and clean driving abstract
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition ReimbursementIf you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.