Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
Pfaff Subaru in Guelph is expanding and growing their team. We are recruiting a Sales Consultant to greet and connect with customers to sell cars.
- Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or lot.
- Generates positive impressions during the shopping and buying experiences by serving customers in a friendly, professional, and prompt manner.
- Utilizes technology to create a streamlined and integrated sales method throughout the entire buying process.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Provides customers with complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival.
- Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
- Previous Sales/Retail/Hospitality experience
- Valid Ontario Drivers License
- OMVIC Certified OR in pursuit
- Manual Transmission ability
- Automotive sales experience is NOT required for this role.
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition ReimbursementIf you are passionate, customer-focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
Pfaff Automotive Partners
PFAFF SUBARU GUELPH