Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
Pfaff’s London City Chysler in London, ON is expanding and growing their team. We are actively searching for a polished and professional full-time Sales Consultant. This position is responsible for:
- Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or lot.
- Builds relationships, engages and motivates customers in an authentic, transparent experience.
- Generates positive impressions during the shopping and buying experiences by serving customers in a friendly, professional, and prompt manner.
- Utilizes technology to create a streamlined and integrated sales method throughout the entire buying process.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explains fully product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Provides customers with thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties.
- Describes all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Reviews sales agreement with the customer to ensure vehicle, options and price are correct.
- Completes credit application with customer and discusses payment terms.
- Completes paperwork necessary for vehicle sales and leases in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provides customers with complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Ensures collection of all finance and insurance fees.
- Explains payment/purchase options to customers.
- Knows and understands equity and values and is able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival.
- Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
- Technologically proficient. Prior experience using business related applications or systems a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driver’s abstract
- OMVIC Certification
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal & written English) and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales skills and a commitment to sales systems and objectives.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in order to resolve customer issues.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
- An inherent affinity towards automobiles.
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition ReimbursementIf you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
Pfaff Automotive Partners
LONDON CITY CHRYSLER