Pfaff Automotive Partners Inc. is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorsports and motorcycles. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
Pfaff’s London City Chrysler is expanding and growing their team. We are actively searching for a polished and professional full-time Sales Administrator. The main goal of the Sales Administrator is to support the Sales Manager with the after-purchase administrative duties.
- Administrative work with new purchases
- Manage wholesale dealer trades
- Register units online
- Prepare monthly schedule
- Stocking of vehicles once they have arrived on site
- Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with company and departmental policies, procedures and standards
- Experience in a comparable administrative role is preferred
- Post-Secondary diploma or certificate preferred, not required
- Detail oriented, organized, efficient, and able to manage a large amount of paperwork
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written English) skills
- Strong aptitude for numbers and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of pertinent data
- A driven and structured individual, with an eye for detail
- Strong administrative skills required
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition ReimbursementIf you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.