Pfaff is one of the fastest growing automotive groups in Canada, with opportunities for growth and advancement. In addition, Pfaff has been awarded the prestigious title of one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, 10 years in a row. We are also a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
Pfaff’s Hallmark Toyota in Orangeville is actively searching for a polished and professional Full Time Parts Manager. The position is responsible for the maintenance and supervision of the parts department.
- Forecasts goals and objectives for sales, gross and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis.
- Prepares and administers an annual operating forecast and budget for the parts department.
- Assists parts staff in setting goals and objectives and coaches employees to achieve goals.
Responsible to hire, train, motivate, coach and monitor the performance of the parts staff. Ensures effective communication within the department
- Creates a customer focused environment and continuously strives to improve the customer satisfaction ratings.
- Ensures that customer complaints are handled promptly and effectively and works closely with the customer to settle disputes.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal and provincial regulations that affect part sales.
- Develops, implements and monitors systems and standards for the parts department.
- Ensures proper follow up of all potential buyers by developing, implementing and monitoring a sales control system.
- Provides product and training resources for parts staff on a continuous basis.
- Ensures staff understands and follows department policies and procedures.
- Develops and directs advertising initiatives and takes advantage of all manufacturers’ inventory co-op advertising.
- Parts and inventory - Maintains a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the service department, body shop, wholesale accounts and the public.
- Finance and Administration - Reviews and approves invoices and statements and establishes with the accounting department, credit limits for customers and helps ensure limits are maintained and current.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working in a parts department, management exp preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with CDK is an asset.
- Working knowledge of wholesale parts department operations
- A valid Ontario driver’s license and a clean driver abstract.
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition ReimbursementIf you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.* Pfaff Automotive Partners Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).