Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
Pfaff Harely Davidson in Richmond Hill is expanding and growing their team. We are actively searching for a polished and professional Full Time Parts Consultant.
Liaise with bike technicians and ensure their parts and accessories needs are being
Make and process service technicians’ orders for parts and fill them as fast as possible.
Assist service technicians in determining parts & accessories requirements for individual jobs.
Recommend related parts and accessories, which may be required for a job.
Supply cost of parts information on repair orders.
Update inventory control system and parts catalogue.
Notify service personnel when special parts or back-ordered parts are received.
Maintain cleanliness of Parts and Accessories Department and keep inventory neatly stacked and orderly.
Provide exceptional customer service to all of the dealership’s customers to ensure superior experience.
Assist Parts & Accessories Manager with attaining retail sales and profitability plans in Parts & Accessories.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Develop and share knowledge of all Parts and Accessories merchandise, parts history, and motorcycle service.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task with multiple customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction. Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Point out any sales, specials, new merchandise and offer additional product that may compliment the customer purchase.
- Assist customers with determination of Parts and Accessories requirements and research merchandise in catalogues.
- Accept cash & credit card payments for merchandise purchases. Keep cash documentation and transactions current.
- Handle customer concerns reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service.
- Receive and process parts from distributors, check merchandise received against purchase invoice, and prepare product for showroom floor.
- Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory of all merchandise (counts, reports etc.).
- Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean, and appealing to customers.
- Maintain updated customer mailing lists.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for P&A management.
- Exceptional relationship builder, understands the client and the lifestyle of Harley-Davidson.
- Knowledge and experience with servicing of Harley-Davidson motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them and/or equivalent experience, in a dealership (automotive and/or powersports).
- Experience with Point-of-Sale and computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn.
- Knowledge of motorcycle front end, suspension, and engine components and the commitment to continually develop knowledge.
- Ability to look up parts and quote prices for parts using proper catalogue for particular motorcycle.
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition ReimbursementIf you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.