Pfaff Automotive Partners supports you in your career advancement
Robust training and development programs
Pfaff Voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row!
BMW Markham is expanding and growing their team. We are actively searching for a polished and professional Full Time Parts Advisor . This position is responsible for selling parts to all customers, over the counter, through the shop, or on the phone.
- Assists all customers (retail and wholesale) in selecting required parts ensuring optimum customer service.
- Informs customers of companion part requirements and specials, and ensures that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
- Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
- Pulls and fills orders from stock.
- Notifies Parts Manager of out of stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locates out of stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
- Notifies the Service Advisor and customer when special order parts have been received.
- Notifies the body shop when all parts have arrived and when they will be delivered.
- Pulls orders for delivery to body shop, making sure all parts are tagged with customer names and job number.
- Follows up on back ordered parts.
- Verifies will-call and back-order files weekly and returns to vendors, or stocks those items not picked up or required.
- Replenishes assigned inventory daily
- Makes sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous Automotive parts experiance is an asset
- Proficient with the following computer environments: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook
- ADP experiance is an asset
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work cohesively with employees and managers as part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of pertinent data
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition ReimbursementIf you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
Pfaff Automotive Partners