Pfaff Automotive Partners supports you in your career advancement
Robust training and development programs
Pfaff Voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row!
Pfaff Automotive's Head Office in Vaughan is expanding and growing their team. We are actively searching for a professional Network & Security Administrator. This position is responsible for Pfaff’s Cyber Security footprint. This will include: Endpoint protection software, vulnerability / penetration testing, Patching, network traffic sleuthing, and phishing campaigns.
- Endpoint protection software, vulnerability/penetration testing, patching, network traffic sleuthing, and phishing campaigns.
- Compliancy specific to CIS Critical Security Controls & PCI, upkeep, support, and installation of all Pfaff network appliances and equipment, enforcement, monitoring, and creation of Pfaff email protocols including; DKIM, DMARC, SPF.
- Management of both primary and secondary internet connections at all Pfaff locations, assist with the upkeep and support of Pfaff servers.
- Provide backup coverage to the Systems Support Analyst and Systems Administrator, Handle escalations from Tier 2 - Helpdesk, Tier 3 support on the Pfaff Helpdesk, project work related to new technologies, upgrades, and new deployments.
- On-site work dictated by physical components across all Pfaff rooftops, Other duties or tasks from time to time as directed by the Manager.
- Responsible for determining the priority of tasks within the scope of the position
- Working experience with Proofpoint, Tenable, AlienVault, F5, Nexxus or similar technology.
- Proven success with implementing, maintaining and evolving security best practices
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2012+, VMware ESXi, and Veeam Availability Suite
- Expert knowledge of networking topologies/protocols, VLANS, QoS, multi-path VPNs, and DNS.
- Experience working with multiple vendors in the creation of multi-tiered end-to-end solutions
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Business Suite and Azure Active Directory
- University/College education training in Systems and Infrastructure or equivalent experience.
- An appetite to fully understand new technology and problems with limited previous experience
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.Additional Notes:
- Virtualization- Veeam Availability Suite, ESXi, vSphere, vCenter
- Monitoring- Manage Engine, Veeam One, Dmarcian, Meraki Dashboard, Sophos Cloud. Uptrends, Tenable, AlienVault, Proofpoint
- Management- Datto Endpoint Manager, JIRA Suite, Microsoft 365 and Azure
- Works at Head Office with occasional visits to all dealerships
- Work from home policy
- Participate in the 24/7 on-call support for system availability
- This job description in no way states or implies these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. I understand and acknowledge my duties and responsibilities as described in the following job description.
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition ReimbursementWorking Conditions: Works at Head Office with occasional visits to all dealerships, work from home policy (to be discussed), Participate in the 24/7 on-call support for system availability
If you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.