Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
Pfaff Subaru in Guelph is expanding and growing their service team. We are actively searching for a polished and professional Full Time Licensed Automotive Technician. This position is responsible for performing general vehicle repair and maintenance functions in order to ensure vehicles run efficiently and emission levels remain within acceptable ranges.
- Discusses any problems related to the repair with service management.
- Diagnoses and performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership, factory and warranty policies and procedures.
- Communicates with Parts Department to obtain needed parts.
- Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by customer.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Informs the Service Manager of any additional repairs needed or advised.
- Communicates with Service Advisor if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Road tests vehicles after repairs are completed, to ensure that the repairs have been properly done, and that the repair answers the concerns as stated on the work order.
- Understands and keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins and vehicle regulations.
- Handles customer complaints immediately and according to dealership policy.
- Assists in training and supervising apprentice Technicians.
- Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with company and departmental policies, procedures and standards.
- Sets-up and organizes individual work area with designated supplies, forms and resource materials while maintaining cleanliness at all times.
- 310S License
- Holds a valid Driver's License and Clean Driver's Abstract
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Applicant will have training & experience in all aspects of automotive repairs
- Punctual and reliable
- You will be responsible for performing all aspects of vehicle repair and maintenance functions to ensure vehicle systems are operating to factory standards.
- Possess the required tools to complete diagnostics, repairs & services outlined above
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve common goals
- Perform expert inspections & diagnoses
- Able to work independently, with limited supervision
- Willing to be part of our team and have excellent communication skills
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
* $2000.00 Signing BonusIf you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
Pfaff Automotive Partners
PFAFF SUBARU GUELPH