Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
Pfaff’s Mercedes-Benz Kitchener-Waterloo is expanding and growing their team. We are actively searching for a polished and professional Full Time 310S Licensed Technician.
- Repairs as assigned
- Vehicle inspections, assessments and diagnostics.
- Documentation of all work performed and road tests.
- Strong diagnostic skills are a must
- Manual transmission skills
- 310S License
- Luxury/Exotic experience preferred but not mandatory
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
* $2000.00 Signing BonusIf you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
Pfaff Automotive Partners
MERCEDES BENZ KITCHENER WATERLOO