the position is responsible for the professional and efficient managing of visitors, consumers, telephone calls and messages. The position is also responsible for a variety of clerical duties which include the maintenance and presentation of a professional office.
Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
Pfaff’s Mercedes-Benz in Kitchener is expanding and growing their team. We are actively searching for a polished and professional Full-time Guest Services Representative. This position is responsible for:
- Answering phones
- Greeting customers
- Relaying messages and memos
- Administrative work generated from automotive sales
- Enjoys and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Professional, friendly, energetic.
- Enthusiastic, confident, a problem-solver.
- Takes initiative to get tasks done.
- Experience as a receptionist in a fast-paced environment is preferred for this role.
- Automotive experience an asset, but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written, is required for this role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and multi-line reception phones is a must.
Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
Seasonal Employee Events
Support in career advancement
Robust training and development programs
Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
Employee Assistance Program
Tuition ReimbursementPfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best
If you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.