Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 10 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
The General Manager and General Sales Managers are responsible for the communication and execution of key business strategies to the sales and service teams and will be an active force in driving sales through all departments.
- Oversee the sales, service and fixed operations initiative in a dealership setting.
- Motivates and assists Service Manager, Parts Manager and Sales Managers to maximize sales and performance.
- Minimum of 10-15 years experience in the automotive industry, and minimum of 5 years in a supervisory role
- Previous/current management experience in a dealership setting
- Luxury or domestic dealership management experience.
- Solid tenure
- Experience managing large volume sales and fixed operations
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in careers advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition ReimbursementIf you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.* Pfaff Automotive Partners Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).