Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
London City Chrysler is expanding and growing their team. We are actively searching for a polished and professional Full Time Express Lane Technician. This role is responsible to work closely with the Service Manager and Service Advisers to ensure a seamless transition for our customers from start to finish.
- Conducting lube, oil and filter changes
- Completing seasonal tire change overs
- Reporting any vehicle issues to the service team
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in an independent and team environment
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Previous shop experience is preferred
- Possess a clean driver’s abstract and valid Driver's license
- The ability to drive a manual transmission
- Flexibility to work Saturdays
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition ReimbursementIf you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
Pfaff Automotive Partners
LONDON CITY CHRYSLER