Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
Pfaff Mercedes-Benz Kitchener- Waterloo is expanding and growing their team. We are actively searching for a polished and professional Full Time Detailer. This position is responsible for the cleaning and detailing newly purchased vehicles for delivery to the customer and cleaning customer vehicles.
- Greets customers ensuring optimum customer service.
- Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows, and wipes down doorjambs.
- Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surface as required.
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Cleans interior leather surfaces and treats fabrics with spot and stain resistant chemicals as required.
- Cleans engine and engine compartment with various cleaning agents.
- Applies special purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following product manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation and reports to Department Manager.
- Restores appearance of engine area, rugs and upholstery, and painted surfaces. Uses touch-up paint, dyes, and other appropriate materials as required.
- Applicant must hold a clean drivers abstract and a valid driver's license
- 1 - 2 years of previous detailing experience is required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Must be a self starter who can work effectively and efficiently on own
- Must be organized and have attention to detail
- Must take pride in the job as the appearance of the vehicle reflects directly upon customer perception of the dealership
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition ReimbursementIf you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.