Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
McLaren Toronto / Pfaff Reserve in Vaughan is expanding and growing their team. We are actively searching for a professional Contracted Dealer Admin & Coordinator. This position is responsible for assisting the sales team to get cars from the dealership in a timely manner, and coordinating cars for other dealerships.
This role is a contract position running from February 2020 to March 2021
- Working closely with all Managers
- Stocking in new vehicles to the location
- Keep up to date on requisitions
- Arranging tint, stoneguard
- Reception relief
- Preparing the vehicle for delivery
- Transport arrangement
- BO support
- Accounting duties such as credit card reconciliation and bank deposits, as well as reviewing payable and receivables.
- Placing orders for necessary supplies
- Complete garage register
- Previous automotive administrative experience
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office, ADP and OneEighty is mandatory
- Accounting & CDK experience is an asset
- Thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and a customer focused mentality are required for this role.
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programsIf you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.