Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
London City Chrysler is expanding and growing their team. They are actively searching for a polished and professional Contracted Customer Relations Specialist. This position is responsible for assisting customer in booking service appointments for their vehicles.
- Manage incoming internet, chat and phone inquiries and proactively pursue additional customer leads
- Arrange appointments for service
- Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information
- Accurately document and update records in required systems
- Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Understand all programs, systems, and procedures
- Maintain diplomacy and tact when dealing with upset or escalated calls
- Provide feedback to management concerning potential problems or areas in need of improvement
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes
-Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Listen and be attentive to customer needs and priorities so we can provide appropriate suggestions and guidance on our vehicle offerings
- Provide superior customer service and achieve highest degree of customer satisfaction
- Work in close partnership with sales consultants to provide qualified leads and detailed information on customer requirements
- Meet specified monthly targets and goals
- Contribute to the overall success of the dealership group by working with all customers, teams and departments collaboratively and professionally with a positive, roll-up your sleeves attitude
- Possess a thirst for knowledge as well as display critical thinking skills
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft computer programs
- Previous Automotive experience is an asset
- The days and hours of this role are Monday to Friday from 9 am - 6 pm.
- Contract ending October 30th, 2020
Pfaff’s Competitive Benefits:
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programsIf you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.