Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
This role is responsible for the accounting administration of deals and daily cash transactions.
- Preparing the daily bank deposit.
- Reconciling all related general ledger accounts, clearing cash
- Custodian for petty cash within rooftop, balance.
- Coordinate with Accounts Receivable team to assist in collections.
- Liaise with Deal Clerks to help reconcile various accounting schedule
(sold inventory and F&I clearing accounts).
- Vehicle licensing administration, when required.
- Facilitate timely approval and accurate coding of vendor invoices.
- Working with Accounts Payable team to ensure accurate posting.
- Completion of monthly journal inventory counts.
- Open, review and distribute mail daily.
- Act as point of contact for external vendors.
- Previous accounting experience in a dealership
- Petty cash maintenance and transactions
- Proficient with the following computer environments: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook
- ADP Experience, preferred
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement* Pfaff Automotive Partners Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
Pfaff Automotive Partners