Job Type: Full Time
Location: Brampton, ON
Experience: Automotive detail experience 2-3 years
Mercedes-Benz Brampton, one of Canada’s largest and fastest growing privately held Mercedes-Benz dealerships, is looking for exceptional people to join our exceptional team. We hire the best or nothing. We seek out happy, self-motivated and accountable people. People who don’t need to be pushed to succeed but chase success on their own. If you are an over-achiever who is driven to perform, thrives in a fun, high-pace, high-reward atmosphere, and understand that character trumps all, then we want to hear from you.
- Clean and detail new, pre-owned, demo and customer vehicles as required
- Check-in new inventory vehicles as required
- Responsible for cleanliness of the detailing bay area and equipment
- Participate in any shop safety activities, including advising management of any hazards
- Participate in training and meetings as required
- Perform other duties as required by management
- Use shop supplies and materials in a practical and economical manner.
- Report to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, its personnel, or its customers
- Make every effort to achieve the production and personal objectives set by management.
- Produce quality work that evidences pride of workmanship.
- Ensure proper following of dealership parking plan
- Keep parking lot and grounds clean and maintained
- Move all vehicles as required
- Operating washing cars
- Full License and clean driving record
- Professional personal appearance
- Ability to work independently and as a team
Our success depends on the success of our team members, so your career is as important to us as it is to you. Because we hire the best, we provide you with a supportive, energetic environment and all the tools and programs you need to succeed and grow – both personally and professionally; including:
- Personal trainer program,
- Smoke free environment and free smoking cessation program
- Flex hours
- Success Celebration Committee
- Monthly Celebration lunches
- Full benefits and superior pension plan